Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Sorry for the lack of posting...

I never knew making a movie for no money would be so hard. What's interesting is that the technology has reached a point where it is possible for one to do just that: Make a movie for NO money. Not "very little" money. Zippo.

Focusing on Lenny da V has kind of taken me away from the world of politics, but I'll be back later today (I hope) with some interesting stuff. In the meantime, check out Salon's piece on Brendan Hunt. He seems like a nice kid, even if he does believe in the Illuminati and has taken a leading role with the Sandy Hook troofer movement. There was a time, back in my 20s, when I might have become Brendan. Fear of ridicule was the only factor that stopped me from going too far over the edge.

So do Brendan a favor and make fun of him. It's for his own good. He might actually accomplish something worthwhile with his life, if he cleans up his act and learns a few things about standards of evidence.

No comments: