Thursday, September 10, 2009

Kucinich responds to Obama's speech


Nuff (as Stan Lee liked to say) said.

Now here we have a couple of guys whose mugs will probably cause your breakfast to reverse direction. (Hat tip to Red Dragon.) They had this tete-a-tet before the speech:


Yes, it's Markos Moulitsas, taking time out from his triumphant "Caribbean Cavalcade" extravaganza in Miami, where his fabulous performance of "Primavera no Rio" was the talk of South Beach. Now he seems to be dissing the same man he once insisted that only a racist would refuse to support. I like watching Markos. Every time his eyes go wide and buggy, I imagine him reacting to the sight of my onrushing fist heading nose-ward. (No, I did not jigger with the video to make his skin look pinker.)

So, do you think the worm has turned in prog-land? Or will the engines of rationalization kick in?

(Pardon the sudden metaphor morph...)

7 comments:

glennmcgahee said...

Are you telling me that Markos is actually in South Beach, Gay America's playground? Where? I'll go down and beat his ass.

Anonymous said...

Am I missing something? I see 2 Kucinich videos.

Joseph Cannon said...

I will fix.

MrMike said...

Wow! I never really heard him speak before ... lisp city!

RedDragon said...

The eye "Thingee" he does so well really does look like he's about to get the snot knocked out of him!

LMAO!

I would love to be the one that puts a good old fashion "Hood" beat down on this punk!

Eris said...

How far you've come, Joe. Wow.

yman said...

Never underestimate the power of the rationalization engine.

It's hard to admit you've been duped.

Those who finally admit it will still cling to their fallback fairytale: "Clinton would have been WORSE!"

Sigh ....