Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I didn't leave the party...

...the party left me. This Corrente post explains it all.
So for those counting at home, the Democratic Party has agreed that:

1) Hillary is a monster who will say anything to win;

2) Bill Clinton is angry, out-of-control, and a poltiical detriment;

3) Democrats have been hostile to people of faith;

4) The Baby Boomer counter-culture was un-American;

5) Harry & Louise were right about healthcare; and

6) The GOP’s racist attack on Michael Dukakis was Al Gore’s fault.

So basically everything the party has been telliing you for the past 20 years is a lie. The Republicans were right all along.
When my party returns, I'll be back.

By the way -- I predict that Barack Obama and his supporters will be sorry they ever stopped the roll call. The "What if...?" suspicion will always linger. Did they really think this move would bring unity? For the first time, I'm seeing PUMAs brag about donating to McCain...

Oh, ya wanna see something cute?
My DD: "Our nominee is doing well in the swing states." Note that Florida and Ohio are no longer considered "swing states." It's getting dark, and all I hear is whistling...

3 comments:

John said...

Wow wow wow...

Joe, did you actually click on the links and find where Clyburn blames Horton on Gore?

Seriously, start clicking on the links, follow "Big Tent Democrat" aka Armando's links, and find it for me....because I sure can't lol.

Now then, after you get done following Armando's links to a dead end, I suppose this is the place he really wanted to take his readers to.

And once you get there, here's the money quote: "...the congressman said he reminded the former president how George H.W. Bush defeated Michael Dukakis in 1988 by seizing on an issue that was raised in the Democratic presidential primary that year -- Willie Horton..."

Well, I suppose that indirectly, in a round-about kind of way, Clyburn was "blaming" Gore - but perhaps Clyburn was merely making a "more general" point.

No Clyburn fan here...just setting the record straight on Armando's "reporting."

John
SluggoJD

Perry Logan said...

Progressives seem to have adopted the Freeper technique of instantly and uncritically believing all accusations made against their enemies, the Democrats.

Unknown said...

I believe you are referring to Obama's NEW Democratic Party.

The NEW Democratic Party: Home of racism and sexism with non of the guilt because they put all the blame on others.