Friday, May 09, 2008

Joe Wilson and Valerie Plame


I haven't checked with DU or the Cheeto site. Lemme guess: The progs now consider Joe and Valerie to be living demons who deserve to be strapped into Hell's loveseat and forced to watch Manos: The Hands of Fate for all eternity. Right?

By the way, is Hulk Hogan still a bad guy or has he gone back to being a good guy?

Added note: Judging from the deleted commentary received from various anonymous cowards, I suppose the time has come to repeat -- yet again -- a point which the boulder-brained O-Bots refuse to comprehend: I do not view the Clinton versus Obama contest as a simplistic tale of Good versus Evil. I view it as a simplistic tale of tolerable versus Evil.

Are we finally clear on that? Or will I need to repeat myself another dozen times?

(And just who started the rumor that Obama appeals to the educated? You should see the communiques I receive from O-Botland. Those guys have all the eloquence of a bowl of Rice Krispies.)

1 comment:

Gary McGowan said...

I had lost track of the status of the Wilson's civil suit against Cheney, et al.

It's on appeal after being rejected by a judge.

http://www.citizensforethics.org/node/29500