Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Comments are suspended until further notice

Several trannies (i.e., "controlled demolition" conspiracy buffs) with severe behavioral problems have been posting childish and abusive remarks repeatedly and regularly. I delete these insults, of course. (Tellingly, the comments often make reference to mental illness.)

No human being should have to take this nonsense.

As I have said many times, this blog is not a public space; it is my home. Visitors will either behave as guests or they will be ejected. Anyone who dislikes that rule should simply go elsewhere.

Personally, I would never stay where I was not wanted. And I would never expect my presence to be desired after I have grossly insulted the host.

But trannies do not understand basic decency.

I am in a quandary. I would prefer to stop this blog altogether, and had planned to cease writing a few months ago. However, I cannot end Cannonfire at this moment, due to a promise to a family member. (It's a long story, one which I need not share with the public.)

I refuse to be cowed into changing my opinions. I refuse to allow others to dictate to me what I shall write. And I refuse to allow the trannies any kind of a voice on this site, for the same reason I do not allow Holocaust deniers or Creationists to sit at my dinner table.

Nobody pays me to maintain this site. This is not a public service. I have no personal ambitions and do not ask for a large audience -- in fact, I would prefer a smaller one. Nobody asked any of you to come here.

I have no choice but to suspend comments altogether. I have no idea for how long. Perhaps one day; perhaps several days; perhaps forever, if the problem re-asserts itself. If you wish, you can write to me at the address given above. I can publish your letters as updates to individual posts.

This decision makes me sad, since most of the people offering comments were erudite and informed. I am sorry to make things difficult for friends and welcome guests.

"Better science through bullying" seems to be the tranny motto.

The disgusting behavior of the trannies on this blog proves, I think, that the so-called "911 truth movement" has become a cult. Like other cults, it attracts mentally defective individuals. Just as the collapse of the World Trade Centers looked nothing like an actual controlled demolition, the "truth movement" looks nothing like a movement for truth.

No comments: