Tuesday, February 13, 2007

"No matter how cynical you get, you can't keep up..."

Scroll down a bit and you'll see a post about the Reverend Moon -- and how Associated Press re-wrote a story to protect him in a criminal matter. Everything I wrote is fully provable. So far as I know, mine is the only blog to bring attention to AP's odd behavior (which was first pointed out to me by a correspondent). No other site has linked to the story.

Today, I checked my stats and found that six new sites linked to my April 1, 2006 post about Aleister Crowley as the father of Barbara Bush. That's just one day.

3 comments:

dqueue said...

FWIW, Moonboots, a diarist at dkos wrote about the Moon story, as well.

Still, that's a shame about the continued popularity of the Crowley story.

Anonymous said...

I viewed a video the other day on the unhived mind where Crowley's face appears upfront and i did see a resemblence to barbara--I couldn't help but remember your article re same.

Anonymous said...

Joseph;
I read your posts daily, with great relish.
You stand alone among writers/thinkers doing this sort of daily edifying.
Can any amount of flattery or even shameless pleas keep you on board this ship?
Thanks for all, even if you do carry out your threat and ride off into the wilderneess and leave the rest of us here, alone in the jaws of the sharks and their hypocritical apologists.

JB