Tuesday, November 07, 2006

ACTION!

dr. elsewhere here

There are so many voter hotlines to call, but I'll just list a few:
1-866-OURVOTE National Election Protection Hotline
1-888-DEMVOTE Democratic Party Hotline
1-888-SAV-VOTE (voting machine problems)

And I would be remiss if I did not refer folks to Greg Palast's latest synopsis of how the election has already been stolen.

Bloggers are doing an amazing job of keeping up with all manner of problem reports. Keep up with it all, for posterity.

This vote could be history, in both senses of that word.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why is Palast's site down?

Anonymous said...

Palast link didn't work for me. In the meantime, turnout was heavier than I've ever seen at my precinct in Maryland.

Miss P.

Anonymous said...

palast link just worked for me. must be high traffic.

we can expect blogger to get testy before the day is out.

glad to hear turnout is high, miss p. thanks for the report.

man, i've never seen such overt hostility, ever. i fear for us all.