Saturday, April 30, 2005

Quick notes

Yes, I'm aware that some aver that W's recent speech offers fresh evidence that he receives prompting via radio. I should have something to say about all that later tonight, as soon as I finish up a spot of work.

In the meantime: Advance word has it that John Kerry will appear at a rally for Antonio Villaraigosa, who is almost certain to be the next mayor of Los Angeles. I plan to be there. The rally will be held at Los Angeles Valley College in the northern San Fernando Valley, starting at noon tomorrow (Saturday). Just in case I can't make it...and just in case you can...and just case you get a chance to speak to Senator Kerry...please note that he patted George W. Bush on the back at the close of debate #2. You might want to ask him about that.

No comments: