Monday, November 01, 2004

Happy Halloween

Just came back from my Halloween jaunt. I did not dress up as a hump-backed W, as announced. Instead, I was the Devil. Insert your own joke here.

Tomorrow, you should see a fairly longish piece on the bulge, perhaps my last. I've spent some time looking for an old newsclip that would go a long ways toward legitimizing this story. I've also been looking for an "inside" source willing to go on the record. (There have been a few off-the-record claimants.)

Until tomorrow, you'll want to read "A media bulge leads down a prickly rabbit hole," which discusses the role of the press, as well as the medical device theory.

I also strongly advise you to check out David Lindorff's piece in Mother Jones, which serves nicely as the last word on the subject before the election.

A new photo enlargement is said to show signs of an LED. Personally, I think this is an artificat of over-Photoshopping a familiar image. But check it out for yourselves.

The official White House site, bless 'em, has given us another very clear bulge shot.

This last minute piece on Karl Rove (boo! hiss!) in the Internatioal Herald Tribune more-or-less accuses him of being the man whispering in Bush's earpiece.

I should have mentioned this a while back, but the Bush campaign's willingness to use doctored photos goes a long ways toward substantiating the notion that they cheat in other areas.

Hope you all had a happy All Hallow's Eve.



2 comments:

icone said...

Despite many peoples hopes that the bulge would turn into an election brouhaha... it aint gonna happen.

But y'know... regardless of the election results, we cant forget the big development this week. Perhaps the most important one yet: George Bush blatantly lied to ol' Charlie Gibson on Good Morning America. Now we have an expert opinion by a world-class expert on photo analysis... saying its not bad tailoring... essentially he's busted!

I have a feeling that this stoty might finally get looked at AFTER the election. Its one thing to have a story built up on speculation (no matter how probable), but quite another to get busted boldly lying on the record about it.

Thats my 2 cents worth...

I have a huge new press contact list if anyone still cares. I think we should still keep up the pressure.

New posts:
http://bushwired.blogspot.com/ BUSH WIRED
THE OFFICIAL BUSH WIRED PHOTO GALLERY VIEW THE EVIDENCE!

Raj Chandrakant said...


“I had been with my ex-boyfriend for three (3) years, and his ex-girlfriend did something to make him go back. I needed him because our little daughter, and me loved him so much. I wanted him to come back home very bad and Dr OBODO helped our relationship, and in a month my boyfriend came back again. He is committed now to our relationship, and is a responsible father..”Call Doc +2348155425481 or templeofanswer@hotmail.co.uk .
i'm Tomeeka James, St. Louis, MO.