Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Kayfabe

I had a very important post planned about Q, but everyone is talking about Omarosa right now, so let's get a out of the way.

My bottom line: We have little reason to trust her. Trump comes from the world of wrestling; he thinks like a cheap carny. I favor the theory that Omarosa is still working for Trump. She's the designated heel in a little melodrama they've cooked up together.

MSNBC just aired an interview in which Omarosa averred that Trump knew of the Russian hack of Hillary's emails well before the information was made public. This would be conclusive evidence of collusion, if she offered proof or if she were a credible person. But she didn't and she isn't.

Let's posit that her claim about collusion is truthful. Isn't this the same Omarosa who made the ludicrous pronouncement that "Every critic, every detractor, will have to bow down to President Trump"? She said those words after she knew the truth about collusion. In other words, she told Americans to bow to a traitor. If she told the truth about collusion in the recent MSNBC interview, she's guilty of aiding treason. If she did not tell the truth, she's a liar. Either way, she comes out looking bad.

On a related topic: The other big question under current discussion is whether Trump used the word "nigger." (I believe that this word, when discussed as a word, should be shown in its full ugliness.) We now know that his staff is girding for the day when the public sees those long-rumored tapes of Trump using the last true profanity.

Everything we are seeing now may be considered psychological preparation.

Sarah Huckabee Sanders said that she can't "guarantee" that Trump has never said that word. On a purely logical level, her words are unimpeachable: Neither she nor any other human being has been with Trump 24/7.
“I’ve never heard him use that term or anything similar,” Huckabee Sanders said, adding, “I haven’t been in every single room.”
On a purely political level, her statement is bizarre. Any previous press secretary would have said "The president does not use such language" and left the matter at that. Looks to me as though these people have reason to fear that an embarrassing release is in the offing.

On this point, Omarosa has made genuine contribution:
A recording released by Omarosa Manigault Newman to CBS News on Tuesday morning purportedly features her and two other black Trump campaign staffers talking about the alleged existence of the tape. At one point, a person she identifies as spokeswoman Katrina Pierson says clearly, “He said it. He said it. He’s embarrassed."
Trump himself revealed far more than intended with one of his latest tweets...
.@MarkBurnettTV called to say that there are NO TAPES of the Apprentice where I used such a terrible and disgusting word as attributed by Wacky and Deranged Omarosa. I don’t have that word in my vocabulary, and never have. She made it up.
He contradicted himself in the same brief message. In the words of one response:
If you don’t use that disgusting word, why would he have to call and confirm that there aren’t any recordings of it????
A small correction: It was Burnett who allegedly made the call, but the point still stands. (Personally, I doubt that such a phone call occurred. But who knows...?)

If Trump never used the word, there would be no need for Burnett to call. Suppose the fire department called you out of the blue to offer assurances that there are no surveillance camera tapes of you setting an arson fire. How would you react?

To the best of my knowledge, we have not heard from Burnett. That's very interesting. I just checked Burnett's own twitter feed; there is no mention of Donald Trump at all. Given the controversy, why doesn't he offer assurances to the public? You would. I would.

And now, back to work. Many readers know that I have a leading suspect for Q. Or rather, suspects. I've spent the last couple of nights researching the leader of this bunch and I've uncovered an extraordinary story which few know. Over the years, you've seen many articles which promised to introduce you to "The most interesting person you've never heard of." Even if you've been disappointed before, lemme tell ya: This guy really is THE guy.

And yes, I finally uncovered his real name. His real real name. He uses about a zillion pseudonyms.

Here's an advance peek. The man I think is Q -- or rather, the man I suspect is the mentor of what we may call "The Q Team" -- is said to have played an important (but little-known) role in the "Hitler's Diaries" scandal.

He also seems to have learned much from Eustace Mullins. You probably don't know that name, but Mullins got on my radar back in the early 90s, when a couple of his books started to circulate in lefty circles in Los Angeles. (God, we were so effing naive.) After being converted to fascism by none other than Ezra Pound, Mullins invented a notorious anti-Semitic hoax which caused a huge ruckus in the 1950s -- and which still circulates.

My Q suspect is elderly but still very sharp. When I think about this man, these people, this milieu, I feel like Sydney Greenstreet in the trailer for The Maltese Falcon: "Come closer...I want to talk to you...I'm going to tell you an ASTOUNDING story..."

3 comments:

Alessandro Machi said...

I think the N' word is fine for referring to that specific word. I don't see the need to ever have to read a word that I am not supposed to ever utter. What is the point? It's not much different than having drugs around even though one claims they will never take drugs. I felt a bit blindsided by your writing today as I had read the N word before I could avoid it.

Mr Mike said...

Apparently Penn Jillette of Penn and Teller came out with a statement that the Great White Dope blurted some "language that made him uncomfortable" on the Apprentice set. Gillette didn't get into specifics about what words Trump used.

Joseph Cannon said...

Jeez, Alessandro -- while I respect your sensitivities, this blog has published photos of white phosphorous victims. I also published a photo of Karl Rove's dad's punctured pee-pee. Ain't no word in the world -- now, in the past, or in the future -- as bad as THAT.