Sunday, December 31, 2017

The most hilarious video on YouTube is also terrifying



I literally collapsed in laughter while listening to this paranoid moron attempt to communicate.

But: This video has received over 400,000 views. Other videos from the same personage have had far more views.

Watch this video if you want to know why Trump won. There are millions of ill-educated dullards out there who truly believe this nonsense. Millions of Americans have no training in formal logic, no standards of evidence, and no ability to spot the obvious "tells" which indicate a hoax. These people also have a very limited ability to pronounce, to compose or to understand sentences written in the English language.

And yet they think they're the hippest of the hip. They think that they are the clued-in ones. They think that we are the ones who need to take the red pill.

Hilarious as this presentation is, it may also leave you in a very bleak mood. I'm so depressed I can barely eat my Aborted Fetus Chocolate Torte.

Hope you have a happy New Year's Eve celebration. My invitation to party in Gstaad with Soros seems to have gotten lost in the mail, so I'll be hanging out in Dundalk.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Fractal wrongness is the state of being wrong at every conceivable scale of resolution. That is, from a distance, a fractally wrong person's worldview is incorrect; and furthermore, if you zoom in on any small part of that person's worldview, that part is just as wrong as the whole worldview. "

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Fractal_wrongness

b said...

My beautiful border collie, my beloved companion for 13 years, died earlier today. I won't be posting here for some time. Best wishes to this site, its creator and all its contributors.

Joseph Cannon said...

I'm so sorry. I know how crushing a blow this is. The cliche has it that a dog is a man's best friend, but I think the relationship goes deeper. Home is where the dog sleeps securely. A meal isn't a FAMILY meal unless one sneaks a bit of beef or chicken to the pooch. Without the dog, it feels that one has lost both home and family.

margie said...

I am sorry b.
I wish there was something any of us could do.
I look forward to your comments when you feel like socializing again.
M