Friday, March 28, 2014

Damn RIGHT it still matters!

A friend to this blog, Joe Williams -- a.k.a. Trojan Joe, a.k.a. the film critic for the St. Louis Post-Dispatch -- has written the best introductory text outlining all the major aspects of the JFK assassination. Only 6 bucks! Cheap! If you're still not convinced that the subject is worth your time, check out Joe's interviews on the Black Op Radio podcast.

The first interview is here.

And the second interview is here. Turns out Joe is a marvelous interview subject -- fast and funny and full of facts. He also mentions this humble blog at one point.

(For my part, I have resolved not to do radio ever again. I uh I uh I uh uh um ah, you know, I uh...tend to say "uh" too much.)

5 comments:

b said...

I appeared on a radio show recently and suffered from the same problem. I figure it comes from valuing correctness and diction too highly. Plus being unable to achieve said correctness and diction before the host tears their hair out. Argh! In principle it's a great medium.

Peter Renfrew said...

For someone who only tolerates conspiracy theories of his own devising, you absolutely astound me by linking to "Black Op Radio"!

Does this mean that sceptics of official government versions of certain contested historical events (which cannot be mentioned here) are no longer Cannonfire tar babies?

What gives?

Don't you know that Len O. was the longtime personal scribe and disciple of a certain, now-deceased "King of Conspiracy Theorists"?

Joseph Cannon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joseph Cannon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joseph Cannon said...

Peter, I KNEW someone like you would show up.

C'mon, think about it. Why do you think I never linked to Black Op Radio in my blogroll (even though that forum has featured some genuinely interesting interviews)? Precisely because I could predict the kind of crap I would hear from guys like you.

There are a lot of ninnies out there (and I suspect that you are one of them) who would love to entangle me in some really weird "guilt by association" scenarios -- even though I've been careful, throughout my blogging life, not to associate with ANYONE. Pissing off everyone is my signature move. That howling sound you hear is the baying of a lone wolf named Cannon.

Tell ya what. Maybe it would be better if I never again mention that show or any show like it. Is that what you want? If so, keep sending shitty messages like this, Petey-kins.