Friday, September 06, 2013

Emptywheel

Marcy Wheeler is having a fundraiser to celebrate her two millionth visitor. I can think of no other blogger more deserving of your support. She does national security issues better than anyone else on the internet -- every time I think I've gotten a step ahead of her, I discover her footprints in the sand ahead of me.

My own two millionth visitor won't show up for another year or two. So you're safe for now!

Marcy is such a good investigator, she deserves a million reads a month.

Update: Actually, I passed the two million mark a number of years ago. Blogger's internal statistics engine doesn't include records for the full life of this blog (founded in 2004). A third party statcounter gave me a more accurate picture. I was pleasantly surprised!

Marcy's still the better writer.

No comments: