Friday, July 06, 2012

Michele Bachmann: All is forgiven!

Consider these words a brief follow-up to our previous post on Bain's links to Spooksville. Throughout the Republican primary season, I semi-rooted for Mitt Romney to win the nomination, on the grounds that he was the only Republican candidate (other than the unpopular Huntsman) who was not insane. Well, if I knew then what I know now about the Mittster, I'd have chosen one of the nuts to cheer for.

Let's pick...I dunno. Bachmann. Why not? Her name contains a shout-out to a great composer.

After spending one day exploring the secret world of Mitt Romney, I find myself in a very dark place -- and I'm running on candlepower. Watch this space: There will be more to come. Much more.

Condi: William Kristol is trying to push the idea that Condi Rice will be Mitt's veep. Apparently, Ann Romney has mentioned something about picking a woman. That's all well and good, but Kristol should think twice before puffing Rice. As I noted on an earlier occasion: Condi won't sway many blacks or women, and she won't attract the Jesus voters. She will, however, remind people of everything they didn't like about Dubya.

3 comments:

Mr. Mike said...

Romney's sordid ties will bring out the faithful to vote, unlike John McCain.

Vito said...

I'd bang Bachman, no problem whatsoever.

Ken Hoop said...

You are aware that Rice lied about Saddam's WMDs (in 2002 she toured the world assuring he had none, then in 2003 reversed herself on orders) and about never receiving intelligence that indicated planes could be used as projectile weapons, aren't you, Joe?