Monday, February 14, 2011

Note about the Chalice Project

To anyone who donated to the Chalice project: I will have an update soon. Suffice it to say, the relocation drained my resources, and I have had to go back the usual dreadful freelancer struggles just to keep pasta on the table. Very shortly, if all goes well, I will not bear the burden of being the breadwinner, and in my new persona as a "kept man," I will be drawing away on my dream project. When the drawings are done -- and the job may take months -- I can fulfill my "free drawings" obligations.

(Frankly, a lot of the earlier work was lost en route. This steams me no end. But one must expect losses of that sort during a cross-country move.)

Within a week, I hope, there will be a video giving the long-awaited super-chili recipe. So at least that part will be fulfilled.

If you have any further questions, write to me at the address given above.

2 comments:

Greg Lusienski said...

You might whant to post this on KickStart..Lot of people are getting up set that you havent posted any thing about your project.

Greg Lusienski said...

Hello Joseph Cannon any update on that chili recipe how are thing going with art work?