Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Many, many thanks

I don't know how to thank everyone for the astounding generosity extended toward this blog. You have no idea how touched we were. I will write to you all individually soon.

Life kept me "away from keyboard" for almost all of yesterday, and something similar is happening right now. But I"ll be back soon. I just wanted to show up briefly and say how humbled and grateful I feel.

Of course, I don't want to show too much emotion. Otherwise, I might never make the Supreme Court.

(The coordinated Republican attacks on Sotomayor constitute genuine sexism. And racism. All in one package!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We're simply demonstrating our appreciation. Thank you.

Sextus Propertius said...

If only you'd taken the OBlogola, you would of course be rich like Arianna and Markos ;-)

No thanks necessary, Joe (although you're still wrong about Israel).

Anonymous said...

"I will write to you all individually soon" Well, that shouldn't take too long. (just kiddin', just kiddin' - couldn't help it!) Anxiously awaiting your post re AIG. Hoping you will have some info on how much of their (our) payouts went to CDS speculators and how much went to legit purchasers of loan insurance. Haven't had much luck myself in finding out this info. BTW, have sent in a few bucks sooooo... how bout a graphic of Mt. Rushmore, with Obama right next to Abe. Asking too much? Oh well, anyway as Bronson (remember "then came Bronson"?) used to say, Joe, "...hang in there." And good luck.
dkd

Bob Harrison said...

I couldn't get PayPal to work. Some kind of endless loop.