Thursday, October 16, 2008

Threat on Kos against Hillary

I should update a point made in earlier posts. On several occasions, I've noted that Markos Moulitsas printed a death threat against Hillary Clinton:

And a Drive-By Won't Be Out of the Question. What goes around, comes around. The stupid fucking bitch !!
That quote remained on the site for some days -- and I am not the only one to have seen it -- but is not there now. I would note that one or two Obots objected to the word "bitch" but did not object to the call for murder. This lack of any disapproving commentary proves that ALL Kossacks are thugs.

The same commenter, one jcarter, left a follow-up remark which remains on that page:
Talk About WHITE TRASH that bitch better keep looking over her shoulder.
Obviously, these words are also meant to be taken as a threat.

Tell me: Why is "White Trash" accepted terminology on Kos? What would Obama supporters say about Cannonfire if I allowed my commenters to use terms like "black trash"?

4 comments:

athyrio said...

How about the thought police??
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJNOWIx7H2Q&eurl=http://countusout.wordpress.com/

DarkGravity said...

To answer your question sir, they would call you a racist.

Bob Harrison said...

It would begin with "you racist prick" and end with calls for the consumption of your children.

Since I'm a moderate, I'm used to catching hell from both sides, but I've never received a death threat from anyone but Obama supporters.

Anonymous said...

What would happen? Why, they'd probably try to blackmail you. ;)

Kim in PA