Thursday, October 16, 2008

It's early. I'm tired. So, I've basically got nothing except...

Nibbles McGee here...

Do you ever worry about them? The truly fanatical in Obama's flock? What will happen to them once his great facade finally crumbles? Will they live in denial forever, fly into a fury, simply whine and snivel about the unfairness of it all, what?

At one time, I was worried about riots. Now, I'm worried that we'll need a national sanitarium and another edition of the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (updated with an entry on 'Obamunism'/Political Projection and Obsession Disorder—PPOD for short). And maybe we really will see the proverbial Prozac-in-the-water scenario play out.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

If BO should be elected, I expect that hate, sexism, mysogyny, 'racial solidarity', ageism, etc. will be all the more expressed and acceptable.

Joseph Cannon said...

I dunno...I couldn't take much of the debate, frankly, but when I heard Obama score McCain for the rude behavior of his followers, I wanted to scream. Literally. The sheer hypocrisy! HOW many death threats have we seen from the Obots...? How many times did they call Sarah Palin and Hillary Clinton the so-called "C-word"? Has Obama offered anything but encouraging words to his band of fanatics?

I have no idea how I will be able to stand that voice for four years...

OTE admin said...

You probably won't have to. Obama will probably be indicted long before the four years is up.

Anonymous said...

I think they'll look a whole lot like the 25% who still think GWB is doing a good job.

Peter of Lone Tree said...

"Now, I'm worried that we'll need a national sanitarium..."

Perhaps we already have many of them. Take a look at an article entitled Rex 84: FEMA's Blueprint for Martial Law in America.
Or simply "search" Rex 84.

Anonymous said...

I just scrolled down to this post after making a comment above -- ahead of me as usual, Joseph! (Well done!)

djmm