Saturday, March 03, 2007

Sorry for the irregular posting...

No, I have not quit yet. I'm merely changing residences. The move has been epic.

Housing in Los Angeles is a Bolshevik plot. This situation could transform even Ayn Rand into an enthusiastic warbler of The Internationale.

But at least I now possess a roof and, as of last night, a bed. I bought a used one from some fellows in West Hollywood. This morning, shortly after awakening, I absent-mindedly started to sing selections from The Wizard of Oz in the shower. Nevertheless, I refuse to believe that "it" is catching.

By the way: I am still writing this sorry blog, and will continue to assail my readers for a few months to come, because of a family obligation. I can say no more. You could not possibly guess the facts of the situation. To my many enemies, I can only repeat the admonitory message that my Mom's beatnik friend once placed on her front door: DIG OR SPLIT.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you found housing, Joseph.

Anonymous said...

Someone give this man a grant

Anonymous said...

A grant, or you know, the occasional PayPal gift.

Anonymous said...

I just want too take some time too Thank all the people for doing what you do and make this community great im a long time reader and first time poster so i just wanted to say thanks.

Anonymous said...

I would just like to take time too Thank all the people for doing what you do and making the community what it is im a long time reader and first time poster so i just wanted to say thanks.

Anonymous said...

I would like too take some time out thank the posters for doing what you do and making the community what it is im a long time reader and first time poster so i just wanted to say thanks.