Thursday, November 30, 2006

She's BA-A-A-ACK!!

dr. elswhere here

Wow. So many mixed feelings about being away for so long. The holiday was pretty hectic, and I have to say how refreshing it was to just immerse myself in family and friends for such an extended period of time. I barely had time to check in to Joe's posts and the general news until a couple of days ago, when I tried in vain to post a solicitation for questions for my interview with Elizabeth de la Vega. Frustratingly, I could not get blogger to respond; it kept spitting me out, and I didn't have time to troubleshoot. A great big huge and enormous THANK YOU to Joe for coming to my rescue and posting a note as per my desperate email request.

So, here is my solicitation for questions. I'll be interviewing Ms. de la Vega this afternoon, and we'll be focusing our discussion on her new book, US vs. George W. Bush et al.. I'll have a couple of questions that are not specifically directed to this topic, but related nonetheless, just because W and gang are so riddled with corruption, one hardly knows where to begin, or end.

I plan to take the weekend to write up the interview, so tune back in for that. And know that I've missed being here, though I have checked in frequently - albeit briefly - to remind myself of just how well Joe and his readers keep the world turning true!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Two obvious questions:

1. Is it practically feasible to indict Bush in real life?

2. Can we get Bush and Cheney at the same time?

Anonymous said...

Does this mean there is a way to indict Bush without going through impeachment?

Joseph Cannon said...

Hey, maybe you should ask de la Vega is she thinks Pelosi did the right thing when she made her "off the table" comment.