Saturday, September 02, 2006

Q on Rove

dr. elsewhere here

Just a quick query:

Just why is it no one, not a MSM soul I'm aware of, is even wondering out loud just why it is that Karl Rove is conducting election campaign business for the Republican Party from his office in the WH, and on our tax dime?

And who pays for his flights to precincts and fund-raisers, and who pays for the phone calls and letterhead, and which does he use, WH or RNC?

Just askin'.

'Cuz I believe, if memory serves from phone calls to Buddhist temples in LA or some such, that it's a federal crime, is it not?

4 comments:

Joseph Cannon said...

The Romans had a saying: "Jove may do what the ox may not." Today, we might say that ROVE may do...whatever he damn well pleases.

Anonymous said...

I have to assume those are rhetorical questions, since we all know perfectly well why.

Anonymous said...

Dr. E., I quoted you and your query over at Brad Blog in a comment. I think it is important that we know the answers to these questions and I haven't heard anyone else asking!

Miss P.

Fans and Friends of Lydia Cornell said...

You are correct. This needs to get out there. Call Olbermann.