Thursday, November 24, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving

Greetings and Salutations~
Once again this is Joseph Cannon's 'ladyfriend'. I just wanted to thank all of Joseph's loyal readers and wish them a very Happy Thanksgiving. I can tell you one thing he is thankful for; YOU, His readers.

So I am taking this moment to thank all of you for allowing Joseph his method of catharsis. If it were not for this blog, I am sure that he would have blown a gasket a long time ago. So thank you.


(To read the rest, click "Permalink" below)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving. Iam grateful for Joseph sharing his thoughts and insights. His wit, caveats and nuances make an interesting read.

Thank You Joseph and 'ladyfriend'

Many Blessings to You and Yours.

Anonymous said...

Hey there; one more thankful reader checking in. Tell Joseph to have some extra pie or something on this not-so-horrible holiday. Well, okay, things are horrible, but I definitely think it could be worse.

Anonymous said...

I'm a reader from Belgium. I discovered your blog a few weeks ago, and it has become one of my favourites!

Thanks a lot, and keep up the good work!

Sidonia