Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Alas, they haven't mentioned Yours Truly...

Blogger Brad Friedman -- who, in the past, has graciously (and perhaps foolishly) allowed me to post a few items to the BradBlog -- asked me to keep this under my chapeau. But I can't resist. Brad, it seems, has been outed as a Zionist disinformation agent. Not long ago, he was a CIA disinformation agent.

You just haven't arrived as a blogger until someone accuses you of taking a Mossad pay-off. Yet I have yet to be called an Israeli spook. A communist and a Nazi, but not that. Jeez, what does a guy have to do?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Joseph, I've been wondering what's up with some of your entries lately...especially the ones from last month. I think you've been secretly working for one of the agencies, the ones that are now all too liberal, all along.

Ew. That just makes me shudder.

Seriously, don't make me start thinking things like that again. It doesn't put an already paranoid person in an exactly healtful frame of mind.

Anonymous said...

You just haven't extended your hand out far enough. Everybody in Congress (except the black caucus) is taking in fistfuls of dough from AIPAC and other Israeli PACS.

Unknown said...

Good post