Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Coming down fast...

Much has happened on the vote fraud front. I will discuss those events presently. Right now, I am hoping readers can solve a conundrum I've been thrashing out with a couple of correspondents.

Who yelled "I got blisters on my fingers" at the end of "Helter Skelter"?

Internet sources point to Ringo. A correspondent insists that George did the deed. Others say John.

Tell me, tell me, tell me the answer. I'd go back and listen to the song, but I'm afraid it might inspire mass murder.

(Yes, I'm old enough to recall when the White Album came out. One of my tyke friends kept singing "Bungalow Bill" so obsessively that everyone threatened to zap him right between the eyes. Incidentally, according to a later neighborhood rumor, one of Charlie's "associates" lived just down the street from me...)

1 comment:

Public Takeover said...

It was John. He wrote and played guitar on "Helter Skelter."

It was his voice, too.