Friday, November 12, 2004

A message to a reader

I do read the comments that my readers append to the posts. Back when the topic du jour was bulge-gate, one anonymous reader offered the same cryptic remark on three separate occasions. He or she said that Bush would be win the election on November 2, but that Kerry would take the oath of office in January. This reader did not expect to be believed, and merely asked me to make note of his prophecy.

I did note it. Which is not to say that I believed it then or now. Still, recent events have caused me to wonder. Just a bit. Could that reader have been on to something...?

Now, I'm not placing much stock in those three comments. But my curiosity is aroused. Perhaps that reader would like to make a return appearance and explain the origin of his or her remarks?

1 comment:

bigbluemeanie said...

I am not the anonymous reader you refer to, but it sounds like s/he was simply making an accusation that Bush would "win" the election but Kerry would "steal" the result.