Tuesday, December 22, 2009

On personal note...

To alleviate what I hope will be a temporary affliction, I bought an eye-patch. With a shaved head, a scraggly beard, a leather jacket and an eye-patch, I could not possibly look like more of a bad-ass.

Except, maybe, y'know, if I were taller and had muscles.

-- Cannon, agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.

8 comments:

  1. To complete the picture, you'll want to get a network of sinister tattoos.

    And when you talk, try to sound like an Israeli government official. That always makes everyone's flesh crawl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. NewOrleans7:52 AM

    All that's missing is the parrot!

    Arrrg, Matey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A photograph would be worth a thousand words...

    ReplyDelete
  4. MrMike11:33 AM

    Too bad you don't live about 1200 miles to the North, then you could see a doctor without going broke.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12:04 PM

    OK, Josepi...you shouldn't have been looking too close at those photos of little Ole ladies in their sixties.

    Any hoo, I hope you get better and that what ever is hurting you heals soon so that you can continue to type away and do your art work.

    WV

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous5:57 PM

    Nick Fury, is that you???

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Hell No!

    You going all Nick Fury on us?

    LMAO!

    ReplyDelete
  8. S Brennan7:47 PM

    What...no jagged scar?

    ReplyDelete