Against: Fascism, Trump, Putin, Q, libertarianism, postmodernism, woke-ism and Identity politics. For: Democracy, equalism, art, science, Enlightenment values and common-sense liberalism.
What strikes you as particularly REEEAAAL Nice? Something new? Something done better? Just different?I LOVE new software but, it's been a long time since I got excited about a new version of Windows.
I'm downloading it now to try out on my Windows 98 computer.
A "New" version of Windows is like "new" and improved Kleenex. Same flimsy tissue!
I actually like VISTA. I've not had any problems with it since I got off Windows XP last fall.
What strikes you as particularly REEEAAAL Nice? Something new? Something done better? Just different?
ReplyDeleteI LOVE new software but, it's been a long time since I got excited about a new version of Windows.
I'm downloading it now to try out on my Windows 98 computer.
ReplyDeleteA "New" version of Windows is like "new" and improved Kleenex. Same flimsy tissue!
ReplyDeleteI actually like VISTA. I've not had any problems with it since I got off Windows XP last fall.
ReplyDelete