For those who want to save the party and the country...
BREAKING: Delegates Announce Petition Drive!
The people are taking the ball and running with it and we will not be silenced at our own convention.
One person - one vote. Democrats stand for democracy and this is a bedrock of our party's foundation.
Hillary said it herself on Thursday - she wants her name on that ballot for the roll call in Denver. Like millions of her supporters, she feels an honest roll call giving the delegates a real choice is the only way to re-unify our broken party.
Well folks, her delegates have heard her message and they're already working on pulling together the necessary signatures on a nominating petition. I just got a heads-up / press release from a group who've been working to make sure we have a fair and honest vote at our convention - check it out!
I'm curious, how many times a week will you announce that Obama campaign is over ? Is this based on evidences (you know, these annoying things called facts ) or is it what they call wishful thinking ?
I'm just waiting for "O" to deploy the soto-voce and announce that he's not *really* black and that the whole thing was a nasty McCain camp smear to scotch his chances in November.
Bwah ha ha ha ha ha!
ReplyDeleteThat is hysterical.
Thank you! I've saved it. I'm not sure it's quite time to use it yet - but the time WILL come! :-)
ReplyDeleteFor those who want to save the party and the country...
ReplyDeleteBREAKING: Delegates Announce Petition Drive!
The people are taking the ball and running with it and we will not be silenced at our own convention.
One person - one vote. Democrats stand for democracy and this is a bedrock of our party's foundation.
Hillary said it herself on Thursday - she wants her name on that ballot for the roll call in Denver. Like millions of her supporters, she feels an honest roll call giving the delegates a real choice is the only way to re-unify our broken party.
Well folks, her delegates have heard her message and they're already working on pulling together the necessary signatures on a nominating petition. I just got a heads-up / press release from a group who've been working to make sure we have a fair and honest vote at our convention - check it out!
http://alegrescorner.soapblox.net/showDiary.do?diaryId=443
Brilliant! I am sorry I do not have your restraint or fortitude twilight, I already sent it Howard, Donna, Alice and Don.
ReplyDeleteAs if we didn't already have our hands full cleaning up after the Republicans.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE it!!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm curious, how many times a week will you announce that Obama campaign is over ? Is this based on evidences (you know, these annoying things called facts ) or is it what they call wishful thinking ?
ReplyDeletePerfect.
ReplyDeleteI'm just waiting for "O" to deploy the soto-voce and announce that he's not *really* black and that the whole thing was a nasty McCain camp smear to scotch his chances in November.
I am so putting this at my blog! A beaut!
ReplyDelete-->
ReplyDeletehttp://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/09/03/AR2007090300933_pf.html
But Bwat happened to OBiWonaBeMessia?
ReplyDeleteHow can Mathew be so wrong, he channeled this:
Obama in US presidency, ending of “secret government”
http://www.matthewbooks.com/mm/anmviewer.asp?a=88&z=2