Jen here...
I might make some time for the games, although I'm even less enthusiastic about them this year than I was last time around. (I used to be an Olympics nut, but 2004 took something away from my fanship.)
I don't mean to be a downer, but I'm one of those who thinks there's a significant chance of a bad "incident" at this one. Here's hoping I'm wrong.
Anybody going to watch?
ReplyDeleteWatch? What, is NBC going to be covering it using infrared cameras so we can see the athletes through the smog? ;)
se
@ se, LOL. That smog is terrible. Wait it isn't smog, it's "mist" or "humidity" -- the Chinese are highly creative.
ReplyDeleteJen, I am an Olympics nut too. Sadly, though, I'm skipping it this year in protest over China and NBC being in the tank for Obama. I refuse to watch the network. The athletes will still get to compete whether I watch or not. I'm with them in spirit this year.