Monday, September 24, 2018

Pete, Georgie and Dim (sans Alex)


Viddy well, viddy well: Pete the impenetrable, Georgie the upstart, and Dim the dim. If not a Kubrick fan, thou'lt not have a dook of an idea in your gulliver whereof I speak.

Just before publishing my last post, I told myself: "It's Sunday. What could happen? Time to publish that important piece you've been saving up, the one about Trump's link to Dominican passport fraud..."

Yeah. Sunday. Always a slow day.

Now it's Monday night and I've already had my fill of the news this week.

I'll have more to say about all that has happened, but let's wait until Monday Bloody Monday has finally settled down.

In the meantime, ponder the fate of the three droogs above. Seriously: If you put Eric in a bowler hat and a white suit, he'll look more like Dim than Dim himself: "Yarbles! Great boolshy yarblockos to you! I'll meet you with chain or nozh or britva anytime, not having you aim tolchocks at me reasonless!"

2 comments:

Mr Mike said...

Trump, a cocked up Orange?

Anonymous said...

Mr. Mike: lol.

After one of the still early reiterations of the Monday morning news, the conclusions were clear.

Nobody in the WH knows what's going on. The boss has no, and has left no, clue.

Important, or at least trusted, sources are lying to reporters. Hence the glaring contradictions between stories.

Then, in a desperate effort, the Golden Kav appears on Fox with his wife, pleading defiant innocence. And Avanatti claims another witness against the Judge will appear within 48 hours.

Not a bad day to take a bit of time off. One of these days something's going to happen.

A good time to enjoy your puppy.

Tom