Monday, December 11, 2017

Explosion

If it helps Trump, then Team Trump made it happen. In this case, I don't know how such a thing could have been engineered or encouraged or enabled. All I know is that the Franken hit switched my "UltraParanoia Mode" button into the "on" position, and I don't see it turning off soon. I predict that we will have three stories: 1. The mainstream scenario. 2. A fake conspiracy scenario peddled by Alex Jones and his nazified compatriots. 3. The hidden UltraParanoid truth, which both the Alex Jonesians and the safe-n-sane liberals will hate.

1 comment:

Mr Mike said...

Mouth piece Sarah the Huckster says the Great White Dope's Muslim ban would have prevented this. Lies by omission, Bangladesh isn't on the Ban List.
For those keeping score, WASP gun loon shooters are in the lead for the number of dead and maimed compared to the terrorists from the Middle East.