1. Am I the only one who thinks that people who watch television shows about hoarders are psychologically screwier than the hoarders themselves?
2. Why don't police helicopters use infrared to track the Batmobile to the Batcave?
3. The Invisible Man throws up. Is the vomit visible? Is it visible before it leaves his body? What about when he eats? Do we see the food in his digestive tract, and if so, at what point does it become invisible? Okay, now let's talk toenail clippings...
4. As long as we're doing the H.G. Wells thing, let's re-ponder a question we have pondered previously. The Time Machine is not a Time-and-Space Machine. So when our time traveler goes forward in time, why doesn't he end up floating in the void? The Earth moves around the sun.
5. You've seen the Avengers movie, right? Okay. Who the hell just gives
a motorcycle to the penniless, homeless Bruce Banner?