Saturday, November 12, 2011

The Perry finale

The Daily Show
Get More: Daily Show Full Episodes,Political Humor & Satire Blog,The Daily Show on Facebook

Thanks for posting, just watched this segment. Very Funny! All of it is so pathetically true.
Sorry, but I'm in no mood to sympathize with O fluffer Stewart making much ado about nothing but a senior moment--something us Boomers experience more or less hourly--and handled with humor ("Oops..") by an otherwise appalling politician.

And yeah, I've read* that Stewart has finally seen the light re The One. Too damn little too damn late, dudebro.** I ain't the forgiving sort.

*Cancelled cable 11/01/08 and while I suppose I could watch him online, I don't and probably won't.

**H/T to the lady Violet of the Socks.
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is 

powered by Blogger. 

Isn't yours?