I found this on Liberal Rapture:
10. Those two phrases snipped from those two decades-old emails completely negate the other 15 million pages of evidence.
9. Plants need CO2, and people need plants, so more CO2 is a good thing, right?
8. So what if a few polar bears have to drown to preserve the American Dream?
7. Al Gore says jet airplanes cause Global Warming, but Al Gore has his own jet airplane, so he's a liar.
6. So long as a single TV weatherman has doubts, there can be no scientific consensus.
5. Oil is the basis of our economy.
4. Rush Limbaugh, Ann Coulter, Sean Hannity and Glenn Beck can't all be wrong.
3. The Europeans are very concerned about Global Warming, and they're a bunch of pussies.
2. Nobody has the right to tell me what kind of light bulbs I should buy.
1. We had snow at Christmas.
(2) 2010 by 'tamerlane.' All rights reserved.
Deniers, don't spend a whole lot of time on your comments, because you have no guarantee of publication. There are plenty of other places for you.