Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Flog the frog

This Booman diatribe against left-wing bloggers who criticize Dear Leader has given rise to some excellent responses from Riverdaughter and lambert. Also relevant to the discussion are this fine piece by Glenn Greenwald and one of Tom Tomorrow's best cartoons ever.

I think I've figured Booman out. The big clue is his symbol: A frog doing BDSM. He writes:
But, Jesus Christ, do you expect the administration to lie down and say, 'Thank you, sir, may I have another'?
No, that's your job.

In other news... This just in: The Vatican has beatified Obama for not being Bush.

4 comments:

Zee said...

Oh, Tom Tomorrow can kma. What's with giving a pass to an unapologetic Obot? So he thinks he's clever now? Too effin late. He can die for all I care.

Joseph Cannon said...

I like penguins.

Perry Logan said...

Booman does not so much write as sputter.

Maybe he's upset because Secretary of State Clinton's approval ratings are higher than those of the incompetent ex-cokehead he voted for.

tqp said...

Oh, speaking of SoS Clinton...all of you inclined to do so should think positive thoughts about her, I feel. I've been really worried about her safety ever since she took a job with the admin, and especially now since she's you know, actually doing a good job there.