Thursday, September 18, 2008

Obots are monsters.

As you know, I keep track of death threats lodged by Obots. Here's one which I received at 10:59, from a bravely anonymous acolyte of the Lightbringer:
You've sunk so low with your blatant bigotry. That Post story was bullshit and you know it, but like the rest of your Republican bretheren, the truth has never stood in the way of good propaganda, right?

Do the species a favor and kill yourself. Better yet, tell me where you live and I'll come do it for you.
Oddly, the point of my story (below) was to sound a skeptical note about that very article in the New York Post. My beloved correspondent must have been too dumb to notice that fact.

At any rate, the service which keeps stats for this site logs the ISPs of my visitors. So we may soon be able to pierce the veil of anonymity.

Tell ya what, my bravely anonymous friend: You want a shot at me? Tell me where to find YOU. Maybe I'll come over and say "Hi."

Obots are thugs. Gangsters. Sub-humans. And, in the end, COWARDS.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

They sure are.

Leftwing Voter Registration Fraud On Rise

Thu, 09/18/2008 - 12:07 — Judicial Watch Blog
For the second time in as many months a left-wing community group largely funded with U.S. tax dollars has submitted fake voter registration cards, this week in a key battleground state.

The Chicago-based Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now (ACORN), where Barack Obama worked as a “community organizer,” has long been investigated for falsifying information to register new voters during nationwide drives and authorities are especially vigilant in a presidential election year.

This week officials in New Mexico’s most populous county (Bernalillo) notified federal authorities that more than 1,000 fraudulent voter registration cards were submitted to the clerk’s office. ACORN, which pays workers for each registration, is the prime suspect since it has handled thousands of new voter registrations in New Mexico since January.