Friday, May 11, 2007

Ann Coulter: Her goons and her dick

Brad Friedman has just published a breakthrough article. Read it now, because everyone will be talking about it tomorrow.

As you will recall, Ann Coulter got herself into some serious trouble when she listed an address other than her own on a voter registration form. She was cleared by the Palm Beach Sheriff's Office after an FBI man called up 'em up and interceded on her behalf.

Why, many wondered, would an FBI guy take any interest in the matter? Brad reveals that
The FBI man in question, Supervisory Special Agent Jim Fitzgerald, [Dan] Borchers tells us, was Coulter's former boyfriend!
There's a cute moment in the new film Fracture: Anthony Hopkins says "My dick tells me that my wife was cheating on me." Pause. "That's what I call my private investigator: My dick."

Looks like Ann Coulter was saved by her own dick. A prominent, highly-placed dick. Well, since Borchers used the term "former," perhaps we should say "former dick." As in "no longer attached."

It gets worse: Coulter's story, it seems, is that she had to fill out the registration form falsely in order to avoid a stalker who was a guest columnist on Brad Blog. The alleged stalker is none other than the afore-mentioned Dan Borchers, a conservative Coulter critic.

Borchers has frequently teamed up with actress/writer Lydia Cornell, a lady of whom I happen to be quite fond. (Whenever my attitude toward Christianity veers toward Nietzschean sourness, I think of either Lydia or Anton Bruckner, and my mood improves.) As you know, or should know, AC spitefully published Lydia's home address after Lydia wrote an anti-Coulter piece. Thuggish Coulterites went on the make Lydia's life miserable. I'm not at liberty to say precisely what happened; the word "miserable" should suffice.

Well, it turns out that the same thug contingent has targeted Borchers. See Lydia's piece here and Brad's piece here.

Note the projection: Ann Coulter claims, offering no evidence, that she has been stalked. In fact, the real stalking victims appear to be those who have attacked Ann Coulter. This is from Lydia's blog (I've added paragraph breaks for readability):
...I got a frantic call from Borchers. He sounded panicked and said, “I've just been assaulted and kicked out of the conference.”

I said, “What? Why?”

He said, “I don't know, they wouldn't say. But I was wrestled out of the hotel by four bodyguards, one I recognized as being Ann Coulter's - and they shoved me and tried to grab my name tag. They were incredibly hostile; one of them grabbed at me and cut my hand. They wouldn't say who they were.”

I told him he should call the police, file a police report. He then told me he was being filmed the entire time, and the cameraman was grinning, as if it was a "set up." He said they forcibly pushed him out of the (Omni Shoreham) Hotel and told him he better get to his car. By the time he got to the parking lot, he said one of the bodyguards was waiting for him. He threatened him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does anyone see the irony in a macho G-Man having sex with a trannie? J. Edgar would be so proud.


Kim in PA

Anonymous said...

Corrupt FBI officials, yet another infringement on our rights by the gov't. Add it to the ever-growing list of violations:
They violate the 1st Amendment by opening mail, caging demonstrators and banning books like "America Deceived" from Amazon America Deceived (book).
They violate the 2nd Amendment by confiscating guns during Katrina.
They violate the 4th Amendment by conducting warrant-less wiretaps.
They violate the 5th and 6th Amendment by suspending habeas corpus.
They violate the 8th Amendment by torturing.
They violate the entire Constitution by starting 2 illegal wars based on lies and on behalf of a foriegn gov't.
Jail that bit@h for vote fraud.