Friday, May 12, 2006

More NSA exposures to come

dr. elsewhere here

Evidently, former NSA employee Russell Tice will be testifying next week for the Senate Armed Services Committee, and he promises that what we have seen so far about the agency is just "the tip of the iceberg."

He says his testimony will be covering more spying that has not as yet been revealed in the press.

So. Next week could be very interesting indeed. More NSA veils being stripped away. Rove maybe getting Fitzed. And W's numbers doin' the tailspin.

Must be spring!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bless you, Joseph, for your courage in
holding the line through all this.
You have been an inspiration and a
rock. I can only hope that Bush
doesn't go down so fast that we never
get a proper 9/11 investigation.

So what are we all going to do when we
get our lives back?

Anonymous said...

As I was reading the Tice comments...my mouth dropped open.

My mother told me that she tried to phone me the other evening but told me that she got a recording that said "The satellite isn't in postion. Please try the call again later!!"

I thought she was mistaken. What the hell?!?