Monday, November 15, 2004

Jeff Fisher on vote fraud

I got word back from Jeff Fisher, the Florida congressional candidate who insists that Bush stole the election. The message directed me to an open letter to Ralph Nader, available on Fisher's web site. Apparently, Fisher knows (but will not publish) the name of a person who can confirm the story:

To Ralph Nader,

Re: xxxxxx – (the Sender) see rense.com article
“Cover-Up of 2000 and 2004 Florida Vote Continues”
(Press release VoteFraud.org, and Blackboxvoting.org) 11-1-04
For more statistical info, visit http://www.jefffisherforcongress.com and click on the link labeled “Surprising Florida Presidential Election Results”. The data reveals that the election results are inverted/cross-party voting.

On July 27, 2004 xxxxxx showed me an email dating from 1999 which stated that a successful run of posting felons’ names to electronic voting went without any problem and leaving no audit trail. Mr. xxxxx also showed me information that it was done during the 2002 Florida Gubernatorial Democratic Primary as well. (Visit http://www.jefffisherforcongress.com and click on link labeled “Thank you Michael Moore from Jeff Fisher and Thom Hartmann”). He then told me that due to this success and the improvement of programming that it would probably be used in the General Election on November 2, 2004. This was relayed to me on July 27, 2004 in the mid afternoon in a parking lot leading from a McDonald’s to the local county library in the Kendall area of Dade County. He also mentioned to me that he was living in fear. He believed his family might be killed if they found out that he gave this information to anyone. I tried to get this information to John Kerry on many occasions through Charles Figley. All attempts were fruitless.

Additional information:
Regarding conversation with xxxxxxx

xxxx also told me that day (July 27, 2004) that hardware and software for voting systems such as Sequoia, ES&S and Diebold could be compromised via computer coding (source) that was perfected at Bay Point School(s) and other locations throughout the United States over the past few years. This was learned by the interception of inter office emails that were located within the computer network and hard drives. Mr. xxxxxx informed me that he was hired to secure their Internet and Intranet system. During this time of securing the system he became aware of pertinent information that was not erased from the system regarding the production and development of computerized manipulation procedures to use on a national level for the 2000 general election. He told me and showed me that the 1999 email verified that a test run was conducted for Florida only, and was a great success due to hiding any visible audit trail verifying the posting of votes from the felons list. He also told me that the purpose for the casting of votes by felons without leaving an audit trail was the easiest method because they knew that no one would be looking at the list with interest as a possible form of voter fraud. The perpetrators knew that it was going to disenfranchise thousands of voters throughout the state of Florida. When I asked him how that would be accomplished he said that would be done by computer source coding that would appear random to the average person yet it was to create under and over voting and create a bias toward a specific candidate. I was unable to attain these documents because, as xxxx explained, someone had been killed and he felt it could happen to him also… or to his family. xxxxxx told me that he informed Dr. Piotr Blass of these facts and that they had yet to find someone whom they could trust with this information. He also said that he would, over time, show me more if I could prove myself to be reliable, loyal and trustworthy to Dr. Blass.

Later on during our conversation xxxxx showed me another email memo dated after the 2002 Florida Democratic Primary (Mid to late September) stating that the felons’ procedure was a success in the election of Bill McBride over Janet Reno and Darryl Jones. xxxxx also told me that he had recently read an email that he could not show me for security reasons and the threat of possibly being killed. According to xxxxx, this email would reveal new electronic procedures that were being perfected in other facilities out of state and would possibly be implemented in the General Election this fall. I asked xxxx what it was and how it could be done. He said that it was an intricate network that has been developed since the mid 1990’s and it would take place in several states to divert attention from a centralized location.

In August, Dr. Blass informed me that he knew that xxxxx had knowledge of how the coding was being distributed throughout the United States due to xxxx being the MIS Director at Baypoint School. He told me that xxxx had revealed this information to him in bits and pieces in the early part of 2004 (Jan-March) via personal contacts at Baypoint. Dr. Blass also told me he was friends with Joe Klock even though he was made aware [by xxxx] that Mr. Klock was allegedly having sexual relations with some of the male students.

During the month of October Dr. Blass was asking via email and on radio for financial support to free his son from Growing Together (see Rense article). His efforts were fruitless until approximately ten days before the General Election. Dr. Blass even had me advertise on my own website that if they contributed to my campaign I would donate 10% to the David Lopez Blass Defense Fund. Dr. Blass had my communications manager, Al Rogers, living in his home for several days promoting a petition to free his son, which would be given to Governor Jeb Bush. On Monday October 25, 2004, Dr. Blass informed me that he no longer needed Al’s services or mine, for that matter, because he had Joe Klock assisting him in the release of his son, and that he had received the needed funds. When I asked him from whom he received the funds he first stated to me that it was none of my business. Then, a few minutes later he told me his brother provided the funds, but to not tell anyone.

In late October, Dr. Blass informed me, while at Key College (Dania Beach, Florida), that he had spoken with xxxx again and that more information had been obtained as to how Bay Point School was getting additional funding for computer training and equipment in 2001 and 2003. Dr. Blass thought that it was interesting as that Ambassador Sembler was a key factor in funneling funds to Bay Point School via Joseph Klock as well as to Connie Mack and Michael Bilarakis. I asked him how he knew this and he told me that xxxx had told him in April or May of 2004.

Russell Baker (Nation Magazine) has interviewed Mr. xxxx on Nov. 12, 2004 and had Mr. xxxx verbally confirm that there is documentation regarding election fraud.
We have much to go on here. The name of Mr. xxxx will come out soon -- these names always do.

A final point: Fisher links to Kathy Dopp's page. Apparently he, like Randi Rhodes, considers the "Dixiecrat" theory insufficient to explain all of the anomalous cross-party voting. I note that Rhodes and Fisher live in Florida, unlike most of their critics.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello there!
If you want to find the best copyright protection company i think this is the right place for you: https://www.onsist.com . These guys are based in 2010 in Netherlands and help companies protect their copyrighted content material in opposition to illegal copying, selling and distributin

Anonymous said...

Very energetic post, I liked that bit. Will there be
a part 2?